Error Status 9999

This is the English forum for all topics related to IO-Warrior. Please post in English only

Moderator: Guido Körber

marinos

Error Status 9999

Post by marinos »

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently doing a project for Photon Fire Ltd using an IOWarrior56. I am using LabView to access the IOWarrior56 by following the information is provided on IOW56-datasheets and the software given by CodeMercs. So far I have created a block diagram where you can see the properties of IOW56 that is connected and enable the IIC mode. Also, with another block diagram I can verify the special mode function is used for IOW56 which is IIC. Although, I have tried in many ways to write and/or read using the IIC_writeA.vi and IIC_readA.vi I always get an error status of 9999. Can you please propose any possible solutions for this error and/or provide me with any detailed procedure for using the IIC mode? Are there any examples for IIC? Is there an email address where I can personally contact the technical support of the company?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Marinos Loukaidis
Christoph Jung

Re: Error Status 9999

Post by Christoph Jung »

Could you send me your VI as a LabView 2011 version (support@codemercs.com) or post an image of your block diagram?
Abteilung: Softwareentwicklung
Folge uns auf Twitter
Follow us on twitter
Christoph Jung

Re: Error Status 9999

Post by Christoph Jung »

Error Status 9999:
The iowkit.dll was not properly closed.
This could happend if you stop a running VI without IowKitClose().

The only way to solve this problem is start another VI with only Open and Close or restart LabView.
Abteilung: Softwareentwicklung
Folge uns auf Twitter
Follow us on twitter