Labview code for Sensirion SHT75 and EK-H5 Evaluation kit

This is the English forum for all topics related to IO-Warrior. Please post in English only

Moderator: Guido Körber

jmmelko

Labview code for Sensirion SHT75 and EK-H5 Evaluation kit

Post by jmmelko »

For those interested, I have written a LabView code to retrieve temperature and humidity from Sensirion's SHT75 sensor, through their Evaluation Kit EK-H5, which is in fact a modified version of IOWarrior24.

Note that you will need the modified version of the iowkit.dll windows library, that is shipped with Sensirion's Viewer software (http://www.sensirion.com/fileadmin/user ... _V2.12.msi).

The code can be readily modified for other Sensirion sensors by modifying some commands in the sub VI's.

The code is less generic that the one supplied by Code Mecenaries in their SDK, but it is also simpler.

If someone knows how to read or write the "status register" of the SHT75 sensor, I would be very grateful.
domenyko

Re: Labview code for Sensirion SHT75 and EK-H5 Evaluation ki

Post by domenyko »

Hi jmmelko,

I've a EK-H5 evaluation kit for SHT21 and I've started writing a simple code in labview to retrieve temperature and humidity. The principal issue is that labview is not able to recognize the EK-H5 evaluation kit.
Which is the procedure to install the EK-H5 in order to make it usable from Labview ?
thanks,
Domenico
Guido Körber
Site Admin

Post by Guido Körber »

You need to make sure that the Sensirion version of the DLL is installed. The standard version does not recognize the Sensirion dongle.
UKrieger

Post by UKrieger »

Hi jimmelko,

I am trying to read out an SHT21 using Agilent VEE (which is a bit similiar to Labview). It would very much appreciate if you would share your Labview code.
Thanks,

Uli