A-8 module

This is the English forum for all topics related to JoyWarrior. Please post in English only

Moderator: Guido Körber

stickMaker

A-8 module

Post by stickMaker »

Hey Guido,
I'm back, lol. Just did up a new A-8 plane Brain, been using it a month maybe. Was using it this morning in game and it was fine. I left game and then came back to it and none of the axis's would work. Puter saw the controller, all the button inputs worked, but all three axis's would not. Installed my other A-8 plane brain, the original one, and the axis's worked fine. What would cause all three axis's to fail like this?
ty

ps: Everything is in German on the English forum? Last I was in the forums it was displayed in English, has there been a change?
Does Carole Holcomb still sell the modules in the states?, was thinking of getting the 12 bit modules.
Guido Körber
Site Admin

Re: A-8 module

Post by Guido Körber »

Is maybe one of the axes stuck way off center? If that is the case the JoyWarrior24A8-x waits with the initial calibration until all three are in the middle third of their values.

Maybe some cookie went bad that causes the forum to display in German, try resetting all cookies for this site in your browser.

What 12 bit module?
stickMaker

Post by stickMaker »

Hi Guido,
My A-8 module, certain buttons keep failing in game. I replace the button, same problem persists. In game controller settings, buttons always work.?????? I am using my rig on a Windows 7, 64 bit machine. I have moved there position where they attach to module , but no help. Any ideas? I am only attached to six of the 8 available inputs. Changing USB port no help. I do not think its the module. The failure is only intermittant. Same button will work seconds later.
Guido Körber
Site Admin

Post by Guido Körber »

Sounds like a problem with the game.

How long are the cables between the buttons and the JoyWarrior?