JW24MOD-A8-16 - SOLD OUT :(

This is the English forum for all topics related to JoyWarrior. Please post in English only

Moderator: Guido Körber

DeeMoNay

JW24MOD-A8-16 - SOLD OUT :(

Post by DeeMoNay »

Hello,

I just bought all the ones Saelig had in stock. They tell me two weeks to get more. I need 10 more on top of the ones I just purchased from them. I hope I can get them quickly. If you have any other distributors here in the US, I'd like to know about them.

d
Guido Körber
Site Admin

Re: JW24MOD-A8-16 - SOLD OUT :(

Post by Guido Körber »

Saelig is our sole distributor for North America. I assume we will restock them in the next few days, parts are in stock here, so that will be no problem.
DeeMoNay

Post by DeeMoNay »

Guido Körber wrote:Saelig is our sole distributor for North America. I assume we will restock them in the next few days, parts are in stock here, so that will be no problem.
Hi Guido - I know you guys are on the job :) They tell me they're sending the PO to you today. My concern is contingency suppliers in the future - I have this device worked into a new component and it's proving to be well received. I'll wait on Saelig and hope they arrive soon.

d
Guido Körber
Site Admin

Post by Guido Körber »

Just give them a good forecast of the volumes you expect and we will expand the stock at Saelig to reduce the probability of the parts running out.
DeeMoNay

Post by DeeMoNay »

Here's an update - I just spoke with Saelig and they tell me that my circuits are inbound from Code Mercs today. Thank you Guido and Code Mercenaries for getting these out so quickly. No one likes delays and I sincerely appreciate the speed in which things have moved. I can also say that the service from Saelig is excellent and I completely recommend them.

Derek